Why not get the whole family in matching PJs with fun slogans currently on sale in Matalan with 25 per cent off.
- Adult "I'm the boss" top, £9 from Matalan – buy now
- Adult "He thinks he's the boss" top, £9 from Matalan – buy now
- Kids "I'm the real boss" top, £4.88 to £6.38 from Matalan – buy now
One of the sets in the discounted range is one which has “I’m the boss” for a dad, “He thinks he’s the boss”, for mum and “I’m the real boss” for kids.
There is even a cute baby sleepsuit available in the comical range, which says “mini boss”.
The best part of the incredible matching set is that the PJs won’t break the bank.
The baby sleepsuit is currently £5 in the sale, the kids’ option is £4.88 to £6.38 and the adult PJs are £9.
- Boss baby sleepsuit, £5 from Matalan – buy now
- Four-piece reindeer set, £10.50 from Matalan – buy now
They look like the perfect way to celebrate Christmas and get some family photos you can treasure.
The striped PJs aren’t the only thing in the 25 per cent discount sale.
Matalan has reduced its entire sleepwear range so you can get stocked up for those chilly winter nights.
Pick up a fleecy onesie for £15, or a PJ set dedicated to the Christmas movie hero Elf for £13.50.
- Penguin PJ bottoms, £5.25 from Matalan – buy now
- Fair Isle Hooded Onesie, £15 from Matalan – buy now
- Elf Christmas PJs, £13.50 from Matalan – buy now
For excited kids, Matalan is selling a four-piece reindeer sleepwear set for £10.50, which includes a dressing gown and toy.
And for those just looking for some snug PJ bottoms for lounging in at home, the store is selling penguin-themed ones for just £5.25.
We can’t wait to stock up for the festive season.
Asda is selling Mary Poppins pyjamas for mums and daughters with prices from £9.
Sam Faiers, Ferne McCann, Frankie Bridge and their kids have all jumped on the matching Christmas pyjama trend – here's where to buy theirs.
B&M has launched elf and Santa Christmas jammies for the whole family.
Source: Read Full Article