It's snow joke ski bunnies – the high street is winning with its ski wear.
- Colour block snow suit, £165 from Topshop SNO – buy now
- Lancelot gloves, £34.99 from Protest – buy now
- T-shirt, £45 from Colmar – available soon
- Yellow turtle neck top, £14.99 from Lindex – buy now
- Spell ski/snowboard pants, £12.99 from O'Neill – buy now
- Sunset ski/snowboard goggles, £65 from Roxy – buy now
- Dynastar women's intense 10 ski, £425 from Snow + Rock – buy now
- All-in-one with hood and bum bag, £120 from ASOS – buy now
- Basic red roll neck bodysuit, £12 from PrettyLittleThing – buy now
- Snow goggles, £125 from Oakley – buy now
- Volkl Phantastic ski poles, £35 from Snow + Rock – buy now
- The Sasha Jumper, £90 from Mistamina – buy now
- Ribbed polo neck jumper, £17.50 from Marks & Spencer – buy now
- White colour block trousers, £75 from Topshop SNO – buy now
- Rockferry ski/snowboard goggles, £95 from Roxy – buy now
- Jumpsuit, £29 from Topshop SNO – buy in store
- Leopard print pom pop beanie, £16 from Topshop SNO – buy in store
- Green roll neck top, £8.50 from Tu at Sainsbury's – buy now
- Flash sunglasses, £98 from Ace & Tate – buy now
- Moon Boot Nylon boots, £76 from Sportofino – buy now
Hair: Dino Pereira, using Origins
Make-up: Bethan Owens, using Origins
Stylist's assistant: Daisy Jordan
Model: Olivia at Models 1
Stockists: Ace & Tate, Colmar, Lindex, Marks & Spencer, Mistamina, Moon Boot, Oakley, O'Neill, PrettyLittleThing, Protest, Roxy, Snow+Rock, Topshop SNO, Tu at Sainsbury's.
In more fashion news, ASOS is selling a dupe of Dior's iconic £1,700 saddle bag for just £20.
Topshop's faux fur biker jacket that's loved by fashion bloggers is now in the sale for £35.
And Ego is selling £45 dupes of Prada's £835 FLAME heels – and shoppers are going wild for them.
Source: Read Full Article