The full strip will cost fans a whopping £192 if they want an official match-day jersey with a name printed on the back.
Luckily, we’ve checked around the web to find out where you can get Manchester United’s 2018/19 kit the cheapest.
On United’s official store, the replica shirt costs £64.95, which is about £10 more expensive than both Liverpool and Arsenal are flogging their jerseys for.
But you can save yourself twenty pounds if you buy the kit from Kitbag as they stock the replica shirt for £45.
If that option sells out, JD Sports sells the shirt for £55.
- Man Utd home shirt – £45 from Kitbag – buy here
- Man Utd home shirt – £54.99 from Sports Direct – buy here
- Man Utd home shirt – £55 from JD Sports – buy here
- Man Utd home shirt – £64.95 from Adidas – buy here
- Man Utd home shirt – £64.95 from Man Utd store – buy here