The “Real Housewives of New York” star and Skinnygirl mogul details the life-threatening incident that left her “unconscious for 15 minutes.”
Everyone who watches "The Real Housewives of New York" knows Bethenny Frankel is allergic to fish, but the rare allergy is far more serious than maybe even Bethenny knew.
The Skinnygirl mogul took to Twitter Monday evening to let her fans know she had accidentally eaten soup that contained fish. Bethenny said she immediately began to feel itchy and went "unconscious for 15 minutes." She was then rushed to the ER and admitted to the ICU with a blood pressure of 60/40.
Bethenny said following the accidental ingestion, she couldn’t talk or see, causing her to believe she had suffered a stroke. She thought she was "dying," which isn’t overly dramatic considering doctors told her if she had waited even five more minutes, that could have been her fate.
The reality star went on to thank the doctors at Newton Wellesley hospital who treated her, the first-responders who rushed to her aid and the invention of the epipen. She also used the experience as a Public Service Announcement for those with severe allergies. "I’ll never not carry an epipen," she said.
Got a story or a tip for us? Email TooFab editors at [email protected]
Bethenny Frankel Takes Down Body Shamers Over Halloween Costume
Source: Read Full Article