Cameron Field is spilling the tea on himself!
The 20-year-old dancer opened up about some things that you may not know about him with our exclusive 10 Fun Facts feature.
Click inside to learn more…
Cameron has been dancing almost his entire life and you may know one of his best friends – Maddie Ziegler!
To keep up with Cameron on the regular, you can follow him on Instagram at @cameronfield_. You can also check out his YouTube channel.
Check out Cameron’s 10 Fun Facts below…
- 1. I am an AUSSIE living in Vancouver, Canada.
- 2. I started dancing at the age of 5 and was working professionally by the age of 13.
- 3. I used to be a big meat eater, now I am completely plant based and make all my own meals.
- When I am not dancing, I am probably at a workout class or the supermarket or a vintage store.
- My favourite food is definitely a bagel or Pink Lady apples. With peanut butter.
- I have been in 3 professional musicals and dream of being on Broadway one day.
- Biggest inspiration is Hugh Jackman. An Australian also that absolutely kills the entertainment industry with his talent.
- I have an exciting dance convention tour coming up soon that I can’t wait to tell all about.
- Facetiming my family & friends is one of my favourite things to do.
- When I watched Beautiful Boy, I couldn’t stop crying for 3 hours. No joke.
Source: Read Full Article