Huda Beauty has launched their first skincare product, Yo Glow Enzyme Scrub as part of Huda Kattan's debut Wishful skincare range.
The skin changing product is a gentle yet powerful exfoliating scrub infused with a combination of pineapple and papaya enzymes for brighter, better skin.
The Yo Glow Enzyme Scrub is being touted as a 'hero skin saver', and looks to illuminate dull skin.
Through a number of wonder beauty acids, and BHAs and AHAs and fruit extracts, the exfoliating scrub promises long lasting results in just 10 days thanks to this unique combination of fruit extracts, acids, and soft exfoliants.
- Yo Glow Enzyme Scrub, £34 Boots – buy here
The scrub takes the pressure off choosing the right can of beauty acid, which as we've seen can be bit a of a minefield.
The lightweight scrub buffs away the dead skin, and ensures your skin will glow thanks to the use of new AHAs (alpha hydroxy acids) and BHA (beta hydroxy/salicylic acid) which work to break away the bonds holding dull, dead skin to the surface.
Less dull skin, brighter complexion – and you can't go wrong with that.
Huda Kattan said: “True beauty begins with the skin, which is why I wanted to launch my skincare line, Wishful, with Yo Glow Enzyme Scrub, a skin-changing exfoliator with glowing results”
How to use Yo Glow Enzyme Scrub
- Once or twice a week, use a generous amount on clean, dry skin.
- Gently massage the scrub in circular motions across the face and neck, rolling and
sweeping away dead skin cells and impurities
- Rinse well with warm water and gently pat the skin dry
- Put on sunglasses to protect your eyes from the exceptional glow your skin now
The lightweight, milky Yo Glow Enzyme Scrub offers a three-in-one solution that combines enzymes, acids and physical exfoliation for a magical, glowing finish. The key ingredients include:
- Papaya Fruit Extract – Known to smooth and increase skin clarity leaving a radiant glow
- Pineapple Fruit Extract – Helps to gently exfoliate, reduce dark spots and soothe skin
- BHA & AHAs – Alpha hydroxy acids and beta hydroxy acids that help to exfoliate dead skin cells, reduce dark spots and even skin texture and complexion
- Soft Physical Exfoliants – gently removes dead skin cells, evens skin texture and complexion
It's available on HudaBeauty.com now, and with more retailers online and in store from the 18th February.
Lookfantastic launches £55 Valentine’s ‘Love Note Edit’ beauty box worth over £250.
This is the £15 ‘liquid gold’ fake tan that you DON’T have to wash off sends beauty fans into a frenzy.
Beauty Bay launches affordable skincare range which fans of The Ordinary will love.
Source: Read Full Article