I bought the magic hair eraser everyone was raving about on TikTok… it was a big mistake & left me with BURNS all over | The Sun

A BEAUTY lover was left with burns after trying the hair eraser that's gone viral on TikTok.

It's one of the most talked about beauty gadgets on social media – the hair eraser, which, like the name suggests, erases your hair and leaves the skin feeling silky smooth.

The supposedly painless hair remover that's seen countless positive 5-star reviews also promises to improve the appearance of strawberry legs – and those who shave know how annoying these can get.

But although this miracle device might be the new go-to for many who will now ditch the razor and painful waxing sessions, not everyone's been so impressed with the viral gadget.

In fact, one beauty lover, who had tried the device, was so dissatisfied with the results, she took it to TikTok to warn others.

In the now viral video, which has been viewed more than a whopping 1.1 million times, Khiyah Rehman shared her experience – and it's safe to say she will not recommend the product.

read more beauty stories

Woman thrilled as she snaps up £474 of Revolution make-up for just £6

We’re hairdressers, 8 things we don’t want to hear from clients

After seeing the painless hair eraser take over social media, the 19-year-old make-up artist gave in and purchased one.

In an attempt to remove some of the hair from her arms, Khiyah then proceeded to try out the beauty gadget.

But despite the first five minutes going by without any pain, she was left in shock when she discovered red burns on her wrists.

Sharing her mortifying story, the young woman continued in the comments: '' “Pain free” MY A** it was burning the entire day anything I put on it to soothe it just made it burn more.''

Most read in Fabulous

Hot hack

Mum praised for ‘amazing idea’ to keep her paddling pool warm


Ladbaby shares B&M buy that keeps you cold as you sleep during the heatwave


I'm an ex Next employee – here's why you can never find your size


I live on a council estate and I’ve set up a pool in my FRONT garden

According to her, the only product that made any difference was Aloe Vera.

''PLEASE if you’re thinking of buying this don’t its not worth the pain at all, REPOST to spread the word!!!'' Khiyah issued a stark warning against the device which she compared to sand paper.

FABULOUS BINGO: Get a £20 bonus & 30 free spins when you spend £10 today

And it turns out, the young make-up whizz hasn't been the only one left in pain, as many others took it to comments to share their experience with the viral device.

One unhappy customer revealed: ''Same thing happened to me but on my lover stomach and thighs, it even bled.''

Another added: ''Same happened to me, got a rash and my skin was burning for hours, never used it again.''

Read More on The Sun

I found mystery cash under my floorboards – there could be a chilling twist

Beauty fan raves about Primark tool that makes putting lashes on ‘much easier’

Some thought Khiyah should've known better, with one writing: ''the day i realised there’s 10382937834 of them all named different things and promoting on tiktok ads was the day i was like ‘yeah hell nah’ [sic].''

A second agreed, saying: ''I mean it literally just seems like sand paper for your skin, I don't see how that would work out well.''

    Source: Read Full Article