WHEN you're going through a break-up, it's only natural to want to show your ex just how well you're doing without them.
But while we normally just resort to posting a super glam selfie on Snapchat, one woman has revealed the VERY extreme way she got her ex-boyfriend's attention.
Earlier this week, TikTok user Alexandria went viral when she posted a video claiming she'd faked her own death.
While Gnarls Barkley's 2006 hit Crazy played in the background, the woman wrote: "When my ex broke up with me so I made a fake obituary to see if he would call me."
The funeral "invite" featured a recent photo of Alexandria posing in a stunning garden and informing loved ones that she'd passed away at the age of 28.
"We are sad to announce the passing of our daughter," the fake invite claimed. "Her love, laughter and generosity will be dearly missed by all."
But while her methods were certainly questionable and sparked outrage on TikTok, Alexandria confirmed in the comments of a separate video that she'd been successful in getting her ex's attention.
One viewer asked: "DID HE CALL? Does this work or not!?"
She replied: "It does work."
"Your last TikTok was so funny," another added. "HAHAHA I'd so do that."
However, other unimpressed users labelled the woman "toxic" while a third called it a "gross" thing to do.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
Last year’s box sold out in less than 48 hours, so what are you waiting for?
- Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel
- Dot for Spots
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Original Classic Fresh
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Max Out Blue Primer
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Shade Crystal Clear
- Dove 1 Minute Super Conditioner
- Garnier Micellar Reusable Make-up Removal Eco Pads
- OPI Neo-Pearl Nail Lacquer
- Imbue Curl Empowering Creme Gel
- Hawaiian Tropic Mineral Sun Milk SPF30
- Avon x Lisa Armstrong MATTEiculous Lipstick in shade CB
- PLUS, One month’s free Skin + Me treatment subscription
- Fabulous Beauty Awards 2021 Beauty Box, £28 – buy here
For more relationship stories, this man met the love of his life when I was 18 & she was 71 – they couldn’t deny the chemistry despite the 53 year age gap.
And this bridezilla demanded bridesmaids fit in size 8 dresses for wedding & ordered them to the gym if they need to slim down.
Plus this woman revealed she's dating her step-brother after fancying him for years – but her parents aren't happy.
Source: Read Full Article