YOUR CHILD'S nighttime "accident" no longer has to be a big deal.
One mom shared a video showing her easy tip for cleaning the mattress after your child accidentally wets the bed.
First, using a towel, the mom who goes by Page said to soak up any excess liquid that is on the mattress.
"Dry that off as good as possible," she said.
After that, you'll want to create your own cleaning mixture using just three simple ingredients.
In a spray bottle, combine one part vinegar with two parts water – more specifically, half a cup of white vinegar and one cup of water.
"Then add just a splash of your laundry detergent," she said.
"You really don't need much."
Most read in Fabulous
I shopped my way into £14k debt – stuffing envelopes helped me pay it off
I’m a cleaning expert – you can clean your oven racks without scrubbing
I’m a cleaning expert and my 3 tips will make your bathroom smell amazing
I couldn't afford a house so I moved into a shed and saved thousands
After stirring the mixture together, you'll want to spray the product on the stain and allow it to sit for half an hour.
After the thirty minutes are up, using a fresh towel, soak up any liquid on the stain once more.
Once you've patted it dry a second time, you'll want to cover the entire spot with a layer of baking soda.
Cleaning hacks and tips
Here are some tips to help you when you clean your home next:
- How to clean your shower to ensure it's always sparkling
- What to do to get rid of nasty odors in your home
- Here's how to get your home smelling like fresh laundry
- You're cleaning your pots and pans all wrong – here's a trick to remove the residue
- These are five hacks to ensure your kitchen is spotless
- What you need to know when cleaning your bathroom
- This trick will ensure your washing machine is clean and smells great
- This cheap, easy trick will remove your mold from grout without scrubbing
- These simple items will make your carpet clean and look brand new
- This 'lazy' hack will ensure your oven is clean for pennies
"This has to dry for eight hours," she said.
The baking soda will absorb the rest of the moisture while also neutralizing any odors.
Once the area is dry, you can use a vacuum to clean up all of the baking soda.
"No stain, no stink, and your mattress is clean again."
Another mom shared how she gets her kids motivated to help clean the house by putting on a song and getting them to tidy all their toys up before the music ends.
We pay for your stories!
Do you have a story for The US Sun team?
Email us at [email protected] or call 212 416 4552.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheSunUS and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSunUS
Source: Read Full Article