Prince Harry & Meghan Markle ‘took photographer into Buckingham Palace without Queen’s permission’ Netflix doc reveals | The Sun

PRINCE Harry and Meghan Markle took a photographer into Buckingham Palace without the Queen's permission, according to Netflix doc.

The trailer for the couple's docuseries revealed unseen footage to millions.



It showed snaps from their royal wedding, the pair on holiday and gave a look inside Frogmore Cottage.

However, one picture in the 59-second clip is the Duke and Duchess of Sussex walking hand-in-hand as they left Buckingham Palace.

According to The Telegraph, the photographer's presence resulted in a written complaint from royal aides at the time.

It came as Harry and Meghan reportedly didn't send a memo to the Queen asking to film in the private quarters of her home.

READ MORE ON HARRY AND MEGHAN

Meg’s Netflix doc sparks crisis talks as ‘Wills rushes back to see Charles’

Meghan revealed she can cry on demand before sobbing in documentary trailer

One source said: "It’s fair to say there was surprise to see there was a photographer.

"In usual circumstances, you need permission to take pictures in that area."

Attempting to keep parts of life private, the Queen previously banned Harry and Meghan from bringing a photographer into Windsor Castle.

Wanting to to capture the moment their daughter Lilibet met the Queen, they were simply told "no".

Most read in Fabulous

TIGHT CHRISTMAS

I’m a mum and I have a strict £40 budget for my kids’ Christmas presents

Damning discount

Woman horrified as she realises why she was given a discount at the shops

GIFT RIFT

Living room COVERED in Christmas presents goes viral as there’s no free space

WINTER WONDERLAND

I live in a council house, trolls hate my Christmas with 10k fairy lights

Ahead of filming for their documentary, it is also understood they were told no film crews were allowed at the Queen's funeral – but there is a chance they got their hands on footage.

With more images and footage expected to be shown in the £88million show, sources have described it as a "genuine violation".

Netflix dropped the trailer on Thursday with reports suggesting the six-part documentary will air as early as next week.

At the start of the trailer, the pair are asked: "Why did you want to make this documentary?"

Harry says: "Nobody sees what's happening behind closed doors.

"I had to do everything I could to protect my family."

And, Meghan says: "When the stakes are this high doesn't it make more sense to hear our story from us?"

Since their dramatic exit from the Royal Family, we can expect discussions about what life was like for them after admitting they felt "trapped".

Read More on The Sun

Love Island’s Ellie Brown almost spills out of jacket as she goes braless

Martin Lewis warns Brits over big energy bill shock in January

Members of the Firm, including King Charles, Camilla and Prince William, are likely to be brought up.

It is however highly unlikely any other royal members will make an appearance.


Source: Read Full Article