Really, it just helps us feel fancy. But, as you can reuse them time and time again, they do make you more of a green goddess too!
You can’t beat a bit of metallic tableware come Xmas, but try rattan or mother of pearl if you fancy something a little different.
And if your family gathering is small, the swans may just float your boat because they are a little pricier. Whereas if you’re hosting 20 folks, they may not be the wisest choice.
We love the mini wreath ones, complete with name tags, from Lakeland, as you get a set of four and they’ll handily work as place markers too.
But whatever you choose, just put a ring on it – Beyonce would approve!
From top, L-R:
- Copper, £10 for four, John Lewis & Partners – buy now
- Napkin, £30 for four, Padlifestyle.com – buy now
- Wreath, £4.99 for four, Lakeland – buy now
- Rattan, £9 for six, Neptune.com – buy now
- Animal print, £17.99 for four, Zara Home – buy now
- Geo shapes, £10 for four, John Lewis & Partners – buy now
- Swan, £11.99 for two, Zara Home – buy now
- Fruit, from £9 for four, Rowen & Wren at Notonthehighstreet.com – buy now
- Crystal leaf, £6.99 for six, Amazon.co.uk – buy now
- Pearl, £24 for four, Kalinko.com – buy now
Stockists: John Lewis & Partners (Johnlewis.com), Lakeland (Lakeland.co.uk), Zara Home (Zarahome.com)
Source: Read Full Article