BLENDERS are among the most versatile kitchen appliances, allowing you to make smoothies, soups, butters, sauces, milkshakes and much more, at the touch of a button.
So we've taken a look at some of the best blenders and mixers on sale right now for Black Friday 2020.
*Remember, just because an item is in the sale, it doesn't mean you can't find the same product, or similar, elsewhere. Always shop around to make sure you're getting the best price.
- Shop Amazon Black Friday blender deals here
You can spend whatever you like on a blender: cheaper models can be had for less than £50 while the most powerful and sophisticated designs, such as Vitamix blenders can set you back hundreds of pounds.
All the more reason to buy your new jug or stick blender in the sales.
We've rounded up a selection of the best Black Friday blender deals available now, so don't miss out.
NutriBullet Black Friday blender deals
- NutriBullet Balance 9 Piece with Smart Nutrition Sensor and Bluetooth Technology, £127.99 at Amazon, saving £22.50 – buy here
- NutriBullet 900W Blender Champagne Multi-Function Cold Beverage Smoothie Maker, now £67.99 at Amazon, saving £12 – buy here
- Nutribullet Magic Bullet Starter Kit, now £19.99, saving £10 at Very – buy here
- Nutribullet Starter Kit, now £39.99, saving £10 at Very – buy here
John Lewis Black Friday blender deals
- Magimix Compact 3200 Food Processor, Satin, £189.95 at John Lewis, saving £30 – buy here
- Kenwood kMix KMX750 Stand Mixer, £299 at John Lewis, saving £50 – buy here
- Kenwood KVL6100S Chef Elite XL Stand Mixer, £474.99 at John Lewis, saving £75 – buy here
- Sage SBL820SHY The Q Food Blender, £299.95 at John Lewis, saving £99.05 – buy here
- John Lewis & Partners Stainless Steel Vacuum Food Blender, £100 at John Lewis, saving £30 – buy here
Ninja Black Friday blender deals
- Blender & Smoothie Maker with Auto-iQ 1000W, £49.99 – buy here
- Food Processor with Auto-IQ, £79.99 – buy here
- 3-in-1 Food Processor with Auto-IQ, £129.99 – buy here
Tefal Black Friday blender deals
- Tefal Food Processor, £89, save £60 – buy here
Kenwood Black Friday blender deals
- Kenwood MultiPro, £109, save £30 – buy here
- Kenwood KHC29 stand mixer, £99.99, save £100 – buy here
- Kenwood kMix stand mixer, £249, save £300 – buy here
- Kenwood Chef XL stand mixer, £319, save £40 – buy here
Kitchenaid Black Friday blender deals
- KitchenAid Mini Food Processor, £75, save £24 – buy here
When is Black Friday 2020?
As usual, Black Friday falls on the day after the USA celebrates Thanksgiving.
That means that this year, Black Friday will be on November 27.
But you don’t have to wait until then to bag a bargain.
Many retailers start discounting their goods two weeks before Black Friday and only finish two days later on Cyber Monday (November 30), leaving you plenty of time to get in on the action.
Take a look at our Black Friday explainer to find out more about this huge retail sales day and get some tips on how to lay your hands on the best deals.
When is Cyber Monday 2020?
Cyber Monday is easy to remember: it's the Monday after Black Friday.
This year, it falls on Monday, November 30.
Retailers tend to keep discounts running through the weekend until Cyber Monday – sometimes, there are further reductions and deals on the day.
More Great Black Friday Deals
Take a look at some of the other Black Friday deals we’ve found around the web
- 101 Black Friday deals
- Washing Machines
- Coffee Machines
Which retailers will have the best Black Friday blender deals in 2020?
Just about every retailer that sells small appliances will take part in this highly anticipated event, so if you want to grab yourself a Black Friday blender deal, you’ll have loads of options.
Here are some of the main stores that will be offering Black Friday blender deals in 2020:
- Amazon – Black Friday page
- Argos – Black Friday page
- Currys – Black Friday page
- John Lewis & Partners – Black Friday page
- AO – Black Friday page
Is Black Friday a good time to buy a blender?
It’s probably one of the best times in the entire year to buy a blender because there are so many retailers discounting at the same time!
The only issue you might have is becoming overwhelmed by all the choices and feeling the pressure to make a quick decision.
The best way to alleviate this sense of sale panic is to prepare early: browse the retailers’ sites well in advance and draw up a shortlist of blender models you like, noting their pre-sale prices.
This way, you won’t waste any time in making a beeline for your options, plus you’ll be primed to recognise a good deal when you see it.
Always shop around to find the best price, remembering that you might be able to find the same blender cheaper elsewhere.
What are the best blenders you can buy in 2020?
It depends whether you're prioritising looks or functionality.
The Smeg retro-style BLF01 jug blender wins the style prize hands-down. It’s so good-looking, you’ll want to leave it out on the kitchen counter so you can admire it every time you pass by.
For those short on cupboard space, the Bosch MaxoMixx MS8CM6160G hand blender comes with loads of nifty accessories including a small blender container, immersion blender, stainless steel balloon whisk and a handy mixing beaker.
That means it can take the place of a jug blender and electric beaters, earning its space in your cupboard – a super all-rounder to buy.
Some shoppers will just want to use the Black Friday sales to get their hands on the most expensive blender out there.
One of the poshest models around, the Sage The Super Q SBL920BSS two-litre blender usually costs a staggering £599.
Even 20% off that price would be a chunky £120 saving, so keep a look out for an offer on that one too.
Whatever blender you're after, keep checking back on this page: we’ll be updating it regularly with some of the best blender deals we can find in the Black Friday sales.
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
IT might be tempting to dive in and snap up LOADS of items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but here’s how you can guarantee you’re getting a good deal.
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
Discover more about Black Friday and where to find all the best deals in our Black Friday explainer.
If you’re short on freezer space, you’ll enjoy our round-up of the best chest freezers to inspire you to batch cook for your family.
Or if you're interested in using your kitchen waste in an eco-friendly way, read our story on the best compost bins.
Source: Read Full Article