With trick or treating and parties banned this year, many of us will be spending Halloween at home.
This may not be the spooktacular event you were expecting – but it doesn’t have to be bad news.
Morrisons is selling an Halloween box filled with everything you need to celebrate on October 31.
For £23, customers get an array of festive treats, bunting and balloons to decorate their homes.
Aidan Buckley, food to order director at Morrisons said: “We know this year is like no other for customers and many may feel Halloween and Bonfire night are off the cards.
“These boxes provide a stress-free way to still enjoy a little magic at this time of year.”
So what do you get inside the Halloween boxes?
- Morrisons Cheese balls 150g
- Haribo Starmix 176g
- Cadbury Goo Heads 89g
- Mr Kipling Fiendish Fancies 8 Pack
- Cadbury Family Treat Size Pack 222g
- Slime Cupcake Kit 295g
- Morrisons Sweet Popcorn 100g
Halloween party supplies:
- Paper Napkins 20pk
- Spider Paper Straws 20 Pack
- Spider Web Cups 10 Pack
- Spider Web Plates 10 Pack
- Happy Halloween Banner 2m
- Spider Garland 2m
- Spider Printed Confetti Balloons 5 Pack
- Temporary Tattoos
Will you be picking up one of the boxes?
If so, you can preorder them now for delivery from October 24-30.
If you're more of a fan of Bonfire Night, there's something fun for you too.
Morrisons is celebrating Guy Fawkes Night with another festive bundle.
You can pre-order the goodies now for delivery from October 30 to November 5.
Here's what's in Morrisons' Bonfire Night box
- Mcvitie's Jamaica Ginger Cake
- Morrisons Snack Pork Pies 2pk x3
- Morrisons The Best Pork Sausages 400g
- Morrisons Lighter Dairy Spray Cream 250g
- Cadburys Drinking Choc 250g
- Morrisons Marshmallows 200g
- Parrs Cinder Toffee Crunchy Handmade Pieces 150g
- Morrisons Chip Shop Mushy Peas 400g x2
- Morrisons Finger Rolls 6 pack
Source: Read Full Article