2018 FA Cup winners Chelsea take on 2019 champions Manchester City in a huge semi-final at Wembley.
The Blues eased past Sheffield United in the last round as they look for a first trophy under Thomas Tuchel.
Man City meanwhile were too strong for Everton in their sixth round match.
Both sides will be desperate to win this one and fancy their chances in a final against either Southampton or Leicester – the two sides competing in the other semi.
What time does Chelsea vs Man City kick off?
- Chelsea take on Man City on Saturday, April 17.
- The match kicks off at 5.30pm UK time.
- It will be held at Wembley.
- This match will be played behind closed doors, however four thousand residents of the London Borough of Brent will be able to watch the other semi-final between Leicester and Southampton.
- Last time the two sides met, City thumped Frank Lampard's Chelsea 3-1 at Stamford Bridge.
What TV channel is Chelsea vs Man City on and can I live stream it?
- Chelsea vs Man City is live on BBC One.
- Coverage commences at 5.10pm – 20 minutes before kick-off.
- To stream the game live, head to the BBC iPlayer.
Can I watch Chelsea vs Man City for free?
- Yes. BBC is free to watch on TV and online for all UK viewers with a TV licence.
- Get your TV licence here.
Chelsea will still be without key midfielder Mateo Kovacic, who sustained a hamstring injury in training and missed the Porto game in the Champions League.
Kurt Zouma could start in defence for the Blues, while Kepa may be preferred between the sticks.
N'Golo Kante and Jorginho are both back fit and set to be in the engine room.
Sergio Aguero is out for City, while Raheem Sterling could be kept out by the in-form Phil Foden.
Joao Cancelo looks set to start after being rested against Dortmund.
Source: Read Full Article