LIVERPOOL resume their Premier League campaign needing just two wins to confirm a first title since 1990.
Jurgen Klopp's Reds have dominated at the summit this season, losing just once all campaign and on the cusp of a first crown of the modern era.
Man City's victory over Arsenal on Wednesday means they can't win the title here at Goodison, but three points would put them well on their way.
The Toffees under Carlo Ancelotti will be keen to frustrate their local rivals though and haven't lost a Merseyside derby here since 2016.
When is Everton vs Liverpool?
- This Merseyside derby clash is all set for Sunday, June 21.
- Originally there was some doubt whether it would be played at Goodison, but Everton's home ground is now the confirmed venue.
- Kick-off is at 7pm BST, which is 2pm ET.
- Everton haven't beaten Liverpool here since 2010 and have drawn a blank in all three of their last meetings on this ground.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
- This game is FREE to watch for all UK households.
- As well as being shown on Sky Sports Premier League and Main Event, the match is being broadcast on Sky One and Sky Pick.
- Pick is available on Freeview channel 11 and doesn't require a subscription.
- If you want to stream, a NOW TV pass will give you access to all Sky Sports channels from just £9.99.
What is the team news?
For Everton, Yerry Mina and Fabian Delph will both miss out through injury.
Andre Gomes is fit to feature though, while Theo Walcott remains sidelined with a long-term issue.
Liverpool have Mo Salah, Andy Robertson and Alisson all fit after suffering issues before the lockdown.
- Everton are unbeaten in their last seven home league games (W4 L3).
- Liverpool are just six points away from securing the title.
- The Reds lost four of their last six competitive matches in all competitions before the coronavirus break.
- Klopp's men are fast starters – four of the last six goals they've scored have come before half-time.
- Everton to win – 9/2
- Draw – 3/1
- Liverpool win – 4/7
- Both teams to score – 2/3
- Over 2.5 goals – 8/13
*Odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article