- ESPN contributor on TV, radio, podcasts, blogs, Magazine
- Charter member of FSWA Hall of Fame
- Author of “The Best Philadelphia Sports Arguments”
Welcome to Week 16 and the latest edition of the fantasy football superflex rankings, playoff version. Congratulations if you still have lineup decisions to make. As always, please be aware of not only the latest injuries but also the myriad players entering COVID-19 protocols, potentially leading to their absence this week. Remember, in addition to a Thursday game this week, there are two games on Saturday, which is Christmas Day. Do the best you can with lineups, and trust your gut. Good luck in Week 16 and beyond!
1. Cooper Kupp, WR, Rams: For perspective on his incredible, historic season, he has been held to fewer than 20 PPR points in only three games. He deserves MVP consideration.
2. Jonathan Taylor, RB, Colts: Having his own amazing season, really. The last game in which he did not score a touchdown was Week 3.
3. Justin Herbert, QB, Chargers: Has been exploiting tough matchups and now he gets to face the Texans. Should be a big game pending.
4. Patrick Mahomes, QB, Chiefs
5. Aaron Rodgers, QB, Packers
6. Davante Adams, WR, Packers
7. Justin Jefferson, WR, Vikings: No. 3 WR in full season, PPR scoring has double-digit targets in five of six games.
8. Dalvin Cook, RB, Vikings
9. Jalen Hurts, QB, Eagles: Certainly looked good enough on Tuesday night, rushing for two touchdowns and making excellent throws.
10. Matthew Stafford, QB, Rams: A trio of touchdowns in three consecutive games. He looks trustworthy again.
Source: Read Full Article