BOURNEMOUTH once again return to Premier League action this Saturday when they host Steven Gerrard's Aston Villa on home soil.
The Cherries secured automatic promotion from the Championship with a 1-0 over Nottingham Forest at the beginning of May.
Which also meant that Scott Parker's side had only been out of England's top division for one season after being relegated in 2019/20.
However, Bournemouth find themselves a tricky test in Steven Gerrard's new and improved Aston Villa side.
But the Cherries will have confidence as they done the double over Villa in their most recent Premier League campaign.
What time does Bournemouth vs Aston Villa kick off?
- Bournemouth's return to the Premier League against Aston Villa will take place on Saturday, August 6.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 3pm UK time.
- Vitality Stadium in Bournemouth is the chosen arena for this clash and it can hold approximately 11,379 supporters.
- A 44th minute strike from former defender Nathan Ake turned out to be the difference maker when the sides last met in 2020.
Read More on Premier League
Maddison told Newcastle move would be ‘step forward’ in career from Leicester
Jesse Lingard reveals reason behind sensational Nottingham Forest transfer
Is Bournemouth vs Aston Villa on TV and can I live stream it?
- Unfortunately, Bournemouth vs Aston Villa will NOT be broadcasted live on television in the UK.
- This is due to the football blackout laws which prevents matches from being shown live between 2:45pm-5:15pm.
- However fans overseas in the United States can stream the entire action on Peacock.
Bournemouth fans will have to be a little more patient before seeing summer signings Ryan Fredericks and Joe Rothwell as Scott Parker confirmed that they are both still recovering from minor knocks.
Most read in Football
Ronaldo axe URGED by Neville, Ziyech wanted by Ten Hag, Vardy interest
Maddison waiting on Gunners offer, Tielemans bid imminent, Jarrod Bowen LATEST
Piers Morgan reveals his big Prem predictions – and it's bad news for Arsenal
Bournemouth preparing transfer bid for Barcelona keeper Neto
The Cherries boss said: "He [Rotherwell] did a sprint and just felt something in his quad. He won't be ready for the start of the season.
"Ryan Fredericks is on the grass again. Again, next weekend comes a bit too quick for him, but he is on the right track."
But former Middlesbrough winger Marcus Tavernier will be eager to impress on the flanks for Bournemouth.
Meanwhile, Steven Gerrard faces some problems of his own as Ezri Konsa and Kortney Hause are likely to miss their Premier League opener whilst Carney Chukwuemeka is all set to join Chelsea.
However, Leon Bailey is fit and firing again having featured in all five pre-season fixtures.
And summer signing Boubacar Kamara is also in contention to feature in his first competitive fixture for Villa.
- Bournemouth to win 27/10
- Draw 5/2
- Aston Villa to win 21/20
*Odds courtesy of Betfair correct as of Thursday, August 4
Source: Read Full Article