JOSH TAYLOR takes on Jose Ramirez TONIGHT for the chance to become Britain's first ever four-belt undisputed world champion.
The Tartan Tornado holds the WBA, IBF and Ring Magazine world titles while Ramirez has the WBO and WBC straps in his grasp.
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN SIGN UP OFFERS HERE
Both fighters are undefeated and are looking to cement their legacy in boxing's history books.
When is Josh Taylor vs Jose Ramirez?
- Josh Taylor's huge clash with Jose Ramirez takes place TONIGHT.
- The main event should get underway from around 4.30am UK time, with the undercard beginning at around 2am.
- The fight will take place at the Virgin Hotels in Las Vegas.
- There will be around 2,000 fans in attendance for the bout.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Taylor's fight with Ramirez will be shown live on Fite TV pay-per-view in UK.
- You can buy the fight for £12.99 on Fite TV by clicking HERE.
- The event is available for live streaming from the Fite TV app, which is available for download onto your mobile device, tablet or Smart TV.
Taylor vs Ramirez FULL CARD
- Jose Ramirez vs. Josh Taylor
- Jose Zepeda vs. Hank Lundy
- Elvis Rodriguez vs. Kenneth Sims Jr.
- Louie Coria vs. Jose Enrique Vivas
- Andres Cortes vs. Eduardo Garza
- Robeisy Ramirez vs. Ryan Lee Allen
- Raymond Muratalla vs. Jose Gallegos
- Javier Martinez vs. Calvin Metcalf
What has been said?
"I always believed I would be world champion, that was my dream, but did I think I would be fighting to become undisputed world champion? Deep down, probably not," Taylor said.
"When you think of fighting for undisputed title fights, you think of the superstars of the sport, and now Josh Taylor is going to be in a fight of this magnitude for all these titles and it's just a real 'pinch me' moment."
Ramirez added: “I am trying to reach a lot of people. Every person has an opportunity to do something good in the world and hopefully they take it.
"I know I’ve been really blessed. I have a beautiful family and support from the people who really matter to me in my community.
"Boxing defines me but I also enjoy sharing some of my glory with the less fortunate."
Source: Read Full Article