DUCATI are looking to hit back after Marc Marquez and Honda stole the show in Argentina.
The Spanish rider took maximum points after starting on pole in Termas de Rio Hondo – and will be looking to repeat the trick as the season moves onto Austin.
When is the Grand Prix of the Americas?
THIS year's race from the Circuit of the Americas will be held on Sunday, April 14.
The race will begin at 8pm UK time.
A full schedule of practice and qualifying is detailed below.
How can I watch on TV?
EVERY race of the season will be shown live on BT Sport.
To watch all the raceday action from Texas, tune into BT Sport 2 from 7.30pm.
Qualifying sessions are also live on the channel, which will be live from 6pm on Saturday.
If you watch to stream the action, download the BT Sport app to watch on your mobile, tablet or PC.
EVERY minute of the race weekend will be broadcast live on BT Sport 2.
Times listed are BST:
- Free Practice 1 – Friday, April 12 3.55pm
- Free Practice 2 – Friday, April 12 8.10pm
- Free Practice 3 – Saturday, April 13 3.55pm
- Free Practice 4 – Saturday, April 13 7.30pm
- Qualifying session 1 – Saturday, April 13 8.10pm
- Qualifying session 2 – Saturday, April 13 8.35pm
- Warm up – Sunday, April 14 3.40pm
- Moto GP – Sunday, April 14 8pm
Source: Read Full Article