MOTOGP has finally returned after a false start just over four months ago.
The season was meant to get underway in Qatar, but only the Moto2 and Moto3 grand prix races were held after Qatari authorities banned all Italian nationals due to coronavirus.
What time does MotoGP Spain start?
- MotoGP Spain takes place over the weekend of July 17-19.
- The race will commence at 1pm TODAY – 2pm local time.
What TV channel is MotoGP Spain on and can I live stream it?
- MotoGP Spain is live on BT Sport 2.
- Race day coverage commences at 7.15am, taking in Moto2 and Moto3.
- To stream all the action live, head to BTSport.com or the BT Sport app.
Can I watch MotoGP Spain for FREE?
- MotoGP Spain is free for all viewers with an EE phone contract.
- Simply text SPORT to 150 to get a three-month free trial of the BT Sport app.
MotoGP Spain schedule
8.55am – Free Practice 1
1.10pm – Free Practice 2
8.55am – Free Practice 3
12.30pm – Free Practice 4
1.10pm – Qualifying 1
1.35pm – Qualifying 2
1pm – Race
Source: Read Full Article