The Blades were held to a goalless draw in their first Premier League match back after lockdown, after having one goal controversially denied due to a goal-line technology malfunction.
What time is Newcastle vs Sheffield?
- The game kicks off at 2pm (BST) on Sunday, 21 June.
- That's 9am (EST) for American viewers.
- The Blades travel to St James Park for the beginning of the Sunday fixtures.
What TV channel is it on and can I live stream it?
- Sky will be airing the game on their Sky Pick channel for everyone to watch for FREE.
- Pick is available on 159 on Sky and 11 on Freeview.
- Every other fixture remaining will be televised and has been spread across Sky Sports, BT, Amazon and the BBC.
- Newcastle are on form with only two defeats in their last 13 competitive matches, however they have only managed to score five goals in their last eight league games.
- Of Toon's nine PL wins this term, only has seen them win by a margin of more than one goal, while each of their previous four wins have seen a goal being scored after the 75th minute.
- United, similar to Newcastle, have only managed to score over 1.5 goals in only one of their previous 12 Premier League matches.
- The Blades have an average of 0.86 goals conceded per league game.
What is the team news?
For Newcastle Paul Dummett, Ciaran Clark and Jetro Williams are unavailable for the rest of the season.
While goalkeeper Martin Dubravka hasn't recovered from an injury on his knee in time for this one.
Andy Carroll is expected to be fit and starting with Allan Saint-Maximin looking to get a run out after scoring in a friendly against Hull last week and starting seven of the last ten games.
Sheffield missed Jack O'Connell and John Fleck in the midweek game after they both suffered injuries in training.
Fleck could be back but the club are still awaiting updates on O'Connell so it's likely he will be unavailable.
Bar the injured duo, Chris Wilder's Sheffield team are fully fit.
- Newcastle to win – 23/10
- Draw – 2/1
- Sheffield to win – 13/10
- Both teams to score – 1/1
- Oliver Mcburnie To Score and Sheff Utd To Win – 4/1
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article