TOMMY FURY is back this weekend as he faces Scott Williams at the Copper Box.
Fury looks to be giving his professional boxing career a go following his stint on Love Island where his fame shot through the roof.
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN SIGN UP OFFERS HERE
Fury will perform in his fifth pro fight and he'll be looking to maintain his unbeaten record.
When is Tommy Fury's next fight?
- Fury, the younger brother of WBC world heavyweight champion Tyson, will fight on Saturday, February 27.
- He will face Manchester fighter Scott Williams, who has a pro record of 0-9.
- But Fury is more than likely to win, and he'll want to continue his streak of knockouts too.
- Fury's fight get going at around 9pm UK time.
What channel will it be on and can it be live streamed?
- Fury's next fight will be shown live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Ultimate.
- You can live stream the action from the BT Sport app, which is available for download on your mobile or tablet device.
- The fight is taking place at the Copper Box Arena in London, without the presence of fans.
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of Large Screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £5 per month BT Sport Large Screen subscription unless cancelled.
Who else is on the card?
The card was originally meant to be headlined by Carl Frampton and Jamel Herring, but their WBO 130lb title fight was postponed.
- Anthony Cacace vs Lyon Woodstock – OFF after Woodstock positive for Covid-19
- Tommy Fury vs Scott Williams
- Kaisy Khademi vs Ijaz Ahmed
- Nathan Heaney vs Ryan Oliver
- Sam Noakes vs Delmar Thomas
- Masood Abdulah vs Taka Bembere
- Amaar Akbar vs Chris Adaway
- Adan Mohamed vs Brett Fidoe
Source: Read Full Article