TOMMY FURY shared his frustration after being denied a visa to link up with his brother Tyson in Las Vegas.
Tommy, 21, recently moved to 5-0 in his career, with the light-heavyweight set for a summer return.
The Love Island star planned to jet out to America and train alongside the Gypsy King, who is preparing to fight Anthony Joshua.
But Tommy broke the news to his followers on Instagram that complications surrounding his flight to Vegas meant he unfortunately could not go.
He said: "So guys, as you can see I'm not in Vegas. A lot has been going on in the past week or so, that's why I've not really been posting on here.
"It's been, 'I am going, I'm not going' a lot of it's been up in the air. So yeah, it's been a bit of a stressed out week for me.
"But, I'm absolutely gutted because obviously I was packed up, went all the way down to Heathrow everything was sorted on this side, but not on the American side.
"It just wasn't meant to be this time guys.
"There's no stress now, we stay here, we keep riding, we keep training, ready for the next fight and when I'm allowed to go freely, that's when I'll be over there.
"I will get the experience and yeah that's the update guys.
"Just thought I'd let you all that I'm not over there, I'm over here, in England and going to be training for the next fight. Fight date coming very soon."
Current coronavirus restrictions means anyone looking to travel out of the country must declare their legally permitted reason for overseas travel.
This includes work, and Tyson jetted out to Sin City last week, where he is expected to meet up with head trainer Javan SugarHill Steward.
Currently, he has set up at Top Rank's private gym and was joined by Billy Joe Saunders, who fights Canelo Alvarez on May 8.
He also has son Price with him, and shared pictures soaking up the Sin City sun.
The Gypsy King recently released a training video on the pads, where he hinted at the super-fight with AJ being moved to September.
Tyson, 32, and Joshua, 31, signed a two-fight deal in March, and promoters gave themselves a 28-day period to have a venue and date set in stone.
That deadline expired last weekend, but various site offers have been presented to both camps for a proposed July unification.
But if a deal cannot be agreed to fight at least by August, Fury's dad warned his son will be forced to move on to a new opponent.
John, 56, told Sky Sports: "If this goes on any longer, he will need tune-up fights.
"Inactivity plays a big part in boxing. You've got to have activity under those lights.
"As a father, I wouldn't be doing my job right. I won't let it happen if my son isn't on it. And if I say something to Tyson, he will take it on board.
"If the fight happens in June, July or even August we will take it. But if it runs into next year then we need to fight."
Source: Read Full Article