CHELSEA defender Toni Rudiger is fit to play against Real Madrid tonight.
But he will be sporting a different look, with the Germany defender wearing a mask this week in training.
Why is Antonio Rudiger wearing a mask?
Rudiger, 28, suffered a facial injury in Chelsea's 1-1 first leg draw with Real Madrid last week.
Boss Thomas Tuchel said: “For Toni, he can play with a mask, so it’s just about getting used to it.
"For Kovacic he felt something. It’s very likely he will not make it.
“But I’m very happy to arrive with this group in the semi-final. We feel ready for a big fight.”
When is Chelsea vs Real Madrid and what time is kick-off?
- The Champions League semi-final between Chelsea and Real Madrid is on Wednesday, May 5.
- Kick-off is at 8pm UK time.
- If the two sides draw 1-1 after 90 minutes the match will go to extra time and penalties.
What TV channel is Chelsea vs Real Madrid on and can I live stream it?
The match will be broadcast BT Sport 2 and BT Sport ultimate.
BT Sport customers can also live stream the match on the broadcaster's website and on the BT Sport app.
Can I watch Champions League on BT Sport for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
⚽ Read our Football live blog for the very latest news from around the grounds
Source: Read Full Article