On the December 4, 2018 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor in chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film managing editor Jacob Hall and senior writer Ben Pearson to talk the latest film and tv news, including Christmas Chronicles, Netflix, Prince, Halo, Star Wars and Shang-Chi. An in Our Feature Presentation, we share our on-set interview with Captain Marvel star Brie Larson.
You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Play, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (here is the RSS URL if you need it).
In The News:
- Jacob: ‘Christmas Chronicles’ Watched By 20 Million People, Which Netflix (Incorrectly) Compares to a $200 Million Opening
- Jacob: ‘Friends’ Will Still Be There For You on Netflix, Isn’t Leaving Anytime Soon
- Ben: Prince Musical In The Works: Artist’s Songs To Be Turned Into A Movie, But It Won’t Be A Biopic
- Jacob: Showtime’s ‘Halo’ Series Loses Director Rupert Wyatt, Faces a Troubled Future
- Ben: ‘The Mandalorian’ Rumors May Reveal a Basic Plot and a Surprising MacGuffin
- Jacob: Disney+ ‘Rogue One’ Series Hires ‘The Americans’ Executive Producer Stephen Schiff as Showrunner
- Ben: Marvel Studios Making ‘Shang-Chi’ Movie, Which Will Feature Their First Asian Protagonist
Plug: HT’s ‘Captain Marvel’ Trailer Breakdown: Captain Marvel Goes Full Binary and More Details You Missed
In Our Feature Presentation:
- Brie Larson Talks About Her Intense ‘Captain Marvel’ Training, Meeting Kelly Sue DeConnick and More [Set Visit Interview]
Other articles mentioned:
- Marvel Comics Untold Book
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Play, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at [email protected]. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.
Source: Read Full Article