REBEKAH Vardy broke down in tears as she said she was let down by a lot of people in an exclusive tell-all interview with The Sun.
The Wag, 40, spoke out on her side of the story after losing the years-long Wagatha Christie battle with Coleen Rooney.
She insisted in a teaser clip: "I will say that until I'm blue in the face – I didn't do it.
"I feel let down by a lot of people, a lot of things, but most importantly I feel let down by the legal system."
Rebekah went head-to-head in an explosive £3million showdown with Coleen after she was accused of leaking stories to the press.
She was savaged by a judge last week after Coleen won the landmark libel case – bringing an end to the three-year saga.
READ MORE ON WAGATHA
Defiant Becky Vardy plots big money comeback after Wagatha Christie defeat
Becky Vardy says judge ‘got it wrong & I can’t accept it’ after Wagatha
Rebekah, 40, insisted the judge "got it wrong" in a statement released after her loss.
She said: "I am extremely sad and disappointed at the decision that the judge has reached.
"It is not the result that I had expected, nor believe was just. I brought this action to vindicate my reputation and am devastated by the judge's finding.
"The judge accepted that publication of Coleen's post was not in the 'public interest' and she also rejected her claim that I was the 'Secret Wag'.
Most read in The Sun
LAST MINUTE FIGHT
Archie's parents in 11th hour appeal mins before life support turned off
LAST MINUTE FIGHT
Lee Ryan arrested after 'going berserk & being abusive on plane'
Furious Germany claim they should have had penalty and say England cheated
Love Island winners 2022 revealed in dramatic series finale
"But as for the rest of her judgement, she got it wrong and this is something I cannot accept."
Coleen revealed she was "pleased" with the ruling but said she "never believed" the case should have gone to court "at such expense in times of hardship for so many people when the money could have been far better spent helping others".
Coleen told how she was left with "no alternative" but to go through with the case to "defend" herself and end the leaking of stories.
She added: "Both before and after my social media posts in October 2019, I made every effort to avoid the need for such a drawn out and public court case. All my attempts to do so were knocked back by Mrs (Rebekah) Vardy.
"These leaks from my private Instagram account began in 2017. They continued for almost two years, intruding on my privacy and that of my family.
"Although I bear Mrs Vardy no ill-will, today's judgment makes clear that I was right in what I said in my posts of October 2019.
"Finally, I would like to thank all of my legal team, my family, friends and everyone who supported me, including the public, through this difficult and stressful time."
In her judgment, Mrs Justice Steyn said Coleen's viral "reveal" post was "substantially true" and in the public interest.
She also said Rebekah "knew of, condoned and was actively engaged" in leaks to the media by her agent Caroline Watts.
The judge found Rebekah "deliberately withheld evidence" during the trial and that the deletion of WhatsApp messages central to the case was "deliberate rather than accidental".
Mrs Justice Steyn also said her evidence was "manifestly inconsistent" with other evidence on "many occasions".
Read More on The Sun
Full list of supermarkets slashing petrol prices including Sainsbury’s and Tesco
Man gets woman kicked off flight who misses her wedding – but people are split
Rebekah opened up today as she spoke for the first time since losing the Wagatha court battle on Friday.
She gave an exclusive sit-down chat with The Sun, more of which will be revealed in tomorrow's paper and on thesun.co.uk.
Source: Read Full Article