On the April 1, 2021 episode of /Film Daily, /Film senior writer Ben Pearson is joined by managing editor Jacob Hall, weekend editor Brad Oman, and writers Hoai-Tran Bui and Chris Evangelista at the virtual water cooler to talk about what they’ve been up to.
At The Water Cooler:
- What we’ve been Doing:
- Jacob returned to a movie theater.
- Jacob is reading This is How You Make a Movie by Tim Grierson.
- Ben and Chris watched The China Syndrome.
- Ben, Chris, and HT watched Chungking Express.
- Ben watched Big Night and An American Werewolf in London.
- Jacob watched Nobody, Zodiac, Formula 1: Drive to Survive season 3, more episodes of Made for Love, and The Emperor’s New Groove.
- Chris watched Godzilla vs. Kong, The Unholy, and Hemingway.
- Brad watched Solar Opposites Season 2, The Last Blockbuster, To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before: Always and Forever, Nate Bargatze: The Greatest Average American.
- Hoai-Tran saw 30 minutes of footage from Pixar’s Luca, watched Infernal Affairs, and the 1950 Father of the Bride.
- Brad tried Fruity Pebbles and Snickers coffee creamers, Mountain Dew Rise energy drinks, TC Chocolate Maple Toffee.
- Brad has been playing Super Mario 64
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at [email protected]. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.
Source: Read Full Article