Devastated parents' heartbreaking tribute to baby daughter killed in nursery 'incident' – saying they will 'never heal' | The Sun

THE devasted parents of a baby who was killed in a nursery "incident" have paid tribute to their "beautiful" girl.

Genevieve – aged just nine months – tragically passed away in hospital after an incident at a nursery on Mellor Road in Cheadle, Manchester on May 9.

Two weeks ago a third arrest has been made in connection with the death.

Now her grieving parents have told of their pain – saying on the day she died their "world turned very dark"

They said: We are devastated beyond words at the loss of our beloved Genevieve. She was so wanted and so treasured. Her absence is the wound that will never heal.

“Genevieve was not just a baby. She was a wonderful, unique and special person. She was an individual with her likes and dislikes, her passions and her joys.

"She loved to be cuddled, to dance and to play with her toys, particularly her tambourine. Most of all she loved to spend time with her family, and we loved and cherished every moment that we spent with her.

Most read in News


Eco-mob morons cause two lorries to CRASH with police motorbike injuring cop


Gavin Williamson RESIGNS from Cabinet following fresh bullying accusations


Andrew accuser Virginia admits she was wrong to claim Alan Dershowitz abused her


Boy, 14, arrested for 'murder' after 'true gentleman' stabbed to death

“She had the most beautiful smile and enchanting emerald eyes. To know that we will not get to hear her mischievous laugh again, or hold her hand, is almost too much to bear."

They added: "Genevieve deserves justice and we will not rest until she gets it.”

Emergency services rushed out to Tiny Toes Children's Day Nursery earlier following a report of the child suffering a medical episode.

Genevieve was rushed to hospital by ambulance, but sadly died later on the same day.

Two women, aged 35 and 34, were on suspicion of gross negligence manslaughter on May 13.

On October 28 Greater Manchester Police revealed that a third person has since been arrested.

Source: Read Full Article