Friends star Matthew Perry dies aged 54
Courteney Cox was spotted for the first time days after the devastating death of Matthew Perry.
The 54-year-old star played the iconic Chandler Bing for a decade on the show opposite the 59-year-old as Monica Geller, with their characters eventually tying the knot on-screen.
Courteney was seen leaving the high-end Japanese restaurant Nobu in Los Angeles after having dinner with her boyfriend, musician Johnny McDaid, and some friends on Tuesday evening.
The actress appeared downcast as she climbed into the driver’s seat of her car, with her hair falling astray and holding a hand up to her face as she wiped her cheek.
The Scream star is one of the first Friends cast members to emerge into the public eye following Matthew’s unexpected death on Saturday.
Her outing also comes shortly after she joined her four Friends co-stars to pen a tender tribute to their fallen castmate.
Courteney along with Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc and David Schwimmer told People: “We are all so utterly devastated by the loss of Matthew. We were more than just cast mates. We are a family.
“There is so much to say, but right now we’re going to take a moment to grieve and process this unfathomable loss.”
They ended the note by sending love and support to Matthew’s family, friends and fans.
Matthew Perry did not die from ‘fentanyl or meth’ according to toxicology report[LATEST]
Matthew Perry dined out with mystery female friend day before his tragic death[DETAILS]
Pickleball explained as Matthew Perry became ‘obsessed’ with fast growing sport[EXPLAINED]
- Advert-free experience without interruptions.
- Rocket-fast speedy loading pages.
- Exclusive & Unlimited access to all our content.
While the world was stunned at the actor’s sudden death, many had their concerns surrounding the circumstances of his death as he famously struggled with substance abuse and detailed his turbulent road to recovery in his memoir.
Matthew released Friends, Lovers and the Big Terrible Thing just last year and usurped Britney Spears’ bombshell memoir this weekend on Amazon’s bestseller list on Sunday.
He was found unresponsive in his jacuzzi on Saturday after playing pickleball with a pal for two hours near his Pacific Palisades home.
Initial toxicology reports revealed there was no meth or fentanyl in his system at the time of his death according to TMZ and investigators did not find any illegal drugs when they responded to the situation nor evidence of foul play.
More in-depth testing is reportedly underway and will reveal if the Hollywood star had prescription medication in his system.
Source: Read Full Article